Visit us at the f-cell, Stuttgart | Hall "List" (2nd floor), Booth 26
We are committed to creating the quality standard for technologies for the production of bipolar plates and to developing future-oriented processes which help you produce components for hydrogen-based energy generation, precisely tailored, integrable, scalable and thus economically efficient.
Learn more about our products and services:
The Graebener® Engineering: Essential for plate design and line technology
- We analyze your design regarding manufacturability and work with you to develop modifications so that your plate can be successfully manufactured – also with regard to the necessary features for an economic series production. You do not have a design yet? We would be pleased to implement your idea as a CAD model for you.
- For your own production, we analyze all production steps – from the coil to the finished welded bipolar plate – and develop a scalable and future-proof line concept based on the analysis and in consideration of your infrastructure.
The Graebener® Application Laboratory: From prototyping to pre-buy service
- In our application laboratory, we are able to verify the manufacturability of your bipolar plate design using a selected area as test geometry – this way you obtain initial results quickly and cost-effectively. This also applies to the design optimizations we work out.
- With the continuously optimized and patented Graebener® technology used in the laboratory, we are able to produce smallest lot sizes and small series of your plate design – and later transfer the production parameters one-to-one to your own Graebener® production line.
Your Graebener® Production Lines: From the individual solution to the line
- We realize your individual single systems for hydroforming, cutting and welding including all tools.
- For larger and more complex projects we develop tailor-made and scalable lines for series production – from the coil to the welded bipolar plate.
Arrange your personal appointment:
Dr. Thea Mildebrath:
email@example.com, +49 2737 989-574, +49 152 53645346
firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 2737 989-239, +49 176 23374962
We look forward to seeing you there.Return to news overview